- Adding Steps to the Ad-hoc Grid
After creating your query and previewing the data returned in the ad-hoc grid, the ability now exists to add multiple steps to the same data query workflow. This leverages the power of our Cloud9QL structured query language, but in an easy to use, drag and drop manner. Step logic is cumulative thereby enabling successive refinement on the results of each query step. Deleting Steps may affect the overall query results.
Click here to view recording
- Ability to assign URL to column data item
It is now possible to use Cloud9QL to create a new column containing hyperlinks to data items based upon another column within the same grid. These hyperlinks can be used to link to an external site, for example.
- Filter capability for embedded dashboards
The system now supports the display of both the dashboard filter and reset icons.
If a user is in a drill down dashboard, they will be directed back to the initial dashboard.
- Automatic Sharing
There may be cases when any asset that the user creates needs to be automatically shared to other groups, instead of sharing a specific asset explicitly (query etc.). In such cases, you can apply an 'Automatic Share to Group' setting that will automatically publish any assets created by the user to those groups that can be used by other users. This is available during user creation as well as within the edit menu.
- Added the dashboard header and footer to each page of a PDF export, including on any expanded grid appendix page.
- Added the ability to collapse top-level nested elements for Data Explorer and the metrics dropdown
- It is now possible to more easily select and/or de-select elements listed in a widget grouping legend.
- When drilling down from a dashboard into a grid widget and exporting data to a CSV, the filtering is now preserved and only the filtered data is exported.
- Added a new option during dashboard drill down setup to be able to pass through drill-down filters into the child dashboard. http://recordit.co/a7MfGF1fwR
- In Share link mode, we've added a Reset icon to reset any filters back to the original set
- Fixed an issue with persisting the legend drill down colors on pie and donut charts.
- Waterfall charts now preserve the set numerical precision value of a parent drill down level into it 'total' columns
- Fixed an issue with the Analyze pane whereby data was being incorrectly sorted.
- Fixed an issue with Analyze where the grouping of the previewed data was not the same as the original data grid
- Fixed an issue with the Save button disappearing when working with a linked dataset
- Fixed an issue on the User Settings page, Team tab, where the edit icon next to a user's name was not working
- Fixed an issue with PDF export whereby scheduled email reports were missing the appendix/expanded data tables
- Fixed an issue with the dashboard level refresh on an embedded dashboard throwing an error when clicked
- Changing type from an integer to a string no longer results in an error