- Integrated artificial intelligence into the platform
- Management API and user-level access controls for Enterprises
- A new searchable Knowledge Base and Lorraine Williams, our new Head of Success
- A bunch of other features to improve visualizations, widget management and much more
AI + BI for Modern Data
- Built-in algorithms (you can also upload your own proprietary algorithms)
- Evaluation statistics, like accuracy and precision, to help you determine best algorithm
- Model training using historic data or upload a training dataset
- Save the trained model and add it to any relevant query with a couple of clicks
- Configure actions to be taken based on query results, including triggering a downstream application or sending a notification
This powerful new feature is currently in beta and we will be adding other algorithms to it over the next few weeks. Sign on or Sign up to try it out. To get more details, read our machine learning documentation.
To get the details, read our API documentation which also includes code examples.
Fine-Grained User-Level Filters and Enterprise Access Controls
- Filters are passed through as query parameters, at runtime, for direct queries
- Filters are applied on top of the data returned by a query
Knowi admins now have more granular control to automate the permissions for sharing data assets (dashboards, queries, datasources, agents). By default, assets are private to the user, unless shared to other users or groups. Now, admins can configure assets so they are automatically shared within a group. Furthermore, each asset can be configured for granular read or edit access at a group or an individual user level.
For details on new access controls, please reference our permissions documentation.
Searchable Knowledge Base and Introducing Lorraine Williams, Head of Success
We are excited to introduce Lorraine to you. Lorraine heads up product management and customer success. We've known Lorraine for a while as a customer, and she comes to us with many years of product and engineering management experience. She's also really good at math having just completed her MS in Analytics.
Going forward, she will ensure our customers get the most out of the Knowi platform from day one. She also will work closely with the Engineering team to ensure we continue to deliver functionality important to our customers and our long-term product vision.
Our customers will see some immediate changes in the way we communicate product updates, including the posting of weekly release notices in our new searchable Knowi Knowledge Base. Yay, Lorraine!
Please sign in to leave a comment.