- Natural Language Processing
Knowi has been enhanced to now include Natural Language Processing capabilities which will allow non-technical users to derive insights from their datasets in plain English, along with creating custom visualizations. The Natural Language Processing/Self Service Analytics option is available on all widgets inside a dashboard from the settings menu.
- Added popover descriptions to the widget icons for a better user experience. Also moved the Analyze icon out onto the main widget icon list
- Fixed an issue where the "Is Blank" and "Is Not Blank" operations on the analyze grid were appearing up as undefined after saving
- Fixed an issue with the widget listing sidebar showing a spinning wheel if the user had no widget
- Fixed an issue with the widget View Data option showing no data when selected
- Fixed an issue with query join data view section preview not scrolling
- Fixed an issue with the Knowi default REST API endpoint being used for REST API join segments when the endpoint has not been explicitly entered