- External authentication using LDAP
Knowi now supports the setting up of a connection with an LDAP server which will then allow users to login into Knowi using their LDAP credentials. If you require this functionality, please contact support.
- Connected Widgets
Added clarification messaging to indicate that the selection has been saved or a feature must select an item before saving
- Direct Query Runtime Parameter UI Support
The system has been enhanced to support the creation and maintenance of runtime parameters into direct queries via a UI interface. Manual creation is still supported.
- Fixed an issue with selected machine learning features not being passed through into the prediction algorithm
- Fixed an issue with the Steps button alignment on the analyze grid
- Fixed an issue with the Two factor Authentication dialog where it would disappear if a user clicked outside the dialog box
- Fixed an issue with not being able to select a numeric value in the Query builder filter selection
- Fixed an export issue with drilldown data
- Fixed and issue with machine learning feature statistics not displaying for unselected features in the Analyze grid