- Generating filter suggestion values based upon a separate query
The system now supports filtering based upon the results of another query. The default behaviour is for the system to sample the original dataset and populate the sample filter fields. With this new feature, the user now has the option to set the filter hit list to be from the results of another dataset (typically the results of another query). This is achieved by first creating a query that returns the required filter value candidates and then selecting the database icon next to add/remove filter buttons. This will set the auto-suggestions based upon the secondary query.
- Data Summary drilldowns
Added the ability to open a separate drilldown widget for each element within the Data Summary chart
- Drilldown Indicator on Widget settings
Added an icon into the widget setting drop down to indicate whether there is drill down configured for that widget.
- Added an alert into the Ad hoc grid - Add Step Change Alerts process flow that notifies the user that modifying or deleting a step may invalidate the resultant query
- Addressed an issue where HTML widgets were not appearing in Firefox
- Fixed a query ordering issue where the dashboard ignores the specified order
- Fixed an issue where a newly invited user could not access a shared dashboard
- Fixed an issue were direct datasource queries were keeping the data type returned by the datasource and not allowing for it to be changed within the product
- Chat button no longer overlapping on query editing page