- Offline Plotting to Map Support
The system now supports the use of the Geo-Cluster visualization in offline base map retrieval mode.
- PDF Export for a View User
A View user is now able to export data to a PDF. An Export icon for PDF in view mode has been added.
- Locking & Unlocking of Dashboard Filters
The admin role user now has the ability to lock and unlock dashboard filters created by others. Previously, only the creator could do this.
- Time Series Algorithm Selection
Modified the time series prediction feature to allow for a specific algorithm to be selected, if required
- REST API Pagination Support
Added the ability to add paging to REST API datasource, where it'll automatically loop through multiple pages to collect data when some tokens are defined.
- Fixed an issue where dashboard filters were displaying in widgets
- For dashboard drilldowns, the system now removes any fields that have been filtered out by a C9QL query. Only the resultant post-C9QL query columns remain for selection.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard date filter was showing as the epoch
- Fixed an issue where “More options” on the bottom of the visualizations settings were not working properly in some cases.