We have some big things coming up. In the meantime, enjoy some minor improvements this week:
- When previewing a join segment with a runtime parameter, a popup will appear prompting the user to enter a value for each of the parameters.
- Added ‘Column Ordering’ to datagrid settings to set a default sort for columns.
- Added the option to hide logout button for JS embed API.
- Cloud Services:
- Added native integration for Mailchimp (Beta).
- Bug fixes to native Quickbooks integration with more to come.
- Quick search on grid widgets not finding correct results when certain characters are included in the string.
- Removed whitespace and scroll bar from Single KPI and data summary widgets to display the full text and values when viewing a dashboard or exporting to PDF. (No more having the bottom half of the widget cut off)
- Fixed live data refresh for the following widgets: Simple Threshold, Single KPI, Data Summary, Pie, Donut.
- Queries with runtime parameters no longer required to enter parameter before saving. Error message added when runtime parameters are used with non-direct queries.
- Resolved datagrid date field sorting issue.
- Fixed the error a user would get when creating up a report on a dataset without specifying a dataset.
- Fixed bug causing the Total Display figure for pie and donut charts to be off-centered.