This week Management API gets an upgrade with the addition of several new endpoints, along with other improvements and minor bugs.
- New Management API endpoints:
- Reports: List, View, Create, Edit, Share to Users and Groups, Delete
- Alerts: List, View, Create, Edit, Share, Delete, Test Run, Preview(widget), Preview(alert data), Status
- Actions: List, Create(Webhook only), Edit(Webhook only)
- Dashboard: View (Updated), Add Dashboard Filters, Update Filters and Filter Sets, Update Default Filters, Reset User Filters to Default, Create Filter Sets, Make Filter Set Default, Reset Filter Set to Default
- Datasets: View, Get Dataset Details, NLP across dataset
- Widgets: View (Updated), Edit (Updated), Add Filters, Edit Filters, List Alerts, Get Data Diagram, Reset User Filters to Default, Update Default Filters
- Link to Docs: https://knowi.com/docs/managementAPI.html
- Added Clear all button to Date/Time filters to reset date range.
- Operations dashboard (for admins) now has the following additions:
- Unused Datasets
- Datasets size listing for non-direct queries as well as top 10 datasets by size.
- (You can find this built-in dashboard under the More tab beneath the Reports tab on the left hand menu bar)
- Added a "Add Reply To" option on Email Reports. Enter the email(s) you want any replies to your report to go to.
- Fixed Geo Marker Pins widget hover tool tip display 'x' close icon overlapping the full display text.
- Geo Cluster Map visualization, fix to the auto detection of lat/long fields that’d sometimes causes errors.
- On Redshift datasources, detect schema was not picking up and displaying views (for views with no schema binding). Fixed.
- Disabled Manual entries on the Auto Share Groups when inviting a user.
- You can now order a custom field in data transformation metrics. Previous bug did not allow you to change its order.
- Fixed bug where dataset preview prompts you to enter values for runtime parameters that are commented out.
- Fixed Data Summary widget displaying dates from Google Sheets Datasets wrong.