This week we made some improvements to our query page by improving and adding functionality, as well as added a variety of customer requested features and bug fixes.
- Query Page:
- Added maximize icon on SQL and C9QL box on query page to maximize screen space while working on large queries.
- Added a Save (without data refresh) to Queries for direct queries. This way if you want to edit the name or add a category to a query you can do so without having to run the query when you save the changes.
- New look and feel for info and error messages.
- Amazon Cloudwatch as a datasource integration is live (https://knowi.com/docs/cloud-watch-datasource.html)
- Added Microsoft Teams as an option for sending widget data alerts.
- Added custom Date formatter into the Format options within grids, pivot tables and KPI type visualizations:
- Increased number of slack channels that will be shown when connecting Knowi to Slack from 1000 to 3000.
- Fix to multiple dashboards tabs open at once where a new filter created may stick to the most recent dashboard viewed instead of the intended dashboard.
- Fix for Triggered queries scheduling section not showing in the Data Strategy section.
- Fixed date & time picker defaulting to french in some cases.
- Ability to query custom metrics in Google Analytics that aren’t pre-set from GA by typing in the metric directly.
- For (direct query) widgets that take a long time to load, we used to show “Loading…” instead of the widget name (thus making it hard to troubleshoot the widget). Now, the widget name will be shown instead.
- Fix to Analyze screen showing multiple loading indicators sometimes.
- When text wraps are present in two or more columns, scrolling goes funky. Fixed.
- For custom dates in the filter suggestions from another dataset, display was in epoch time sometimes of appropriate date format.
- Ongoing documentation improvements.