This week we added the highly requested setting to increase session timeout length as well as some additional new features and fixed a handful of bugs.
- You now have the option to increase or decrease your login session timeout length in user settings. The default is 60 minutes, increase this period to get logged out less frequently. Disclaimer: The longer your session period the more vulnerable you are to a local data breach. Getting logged out protects your data so just keep that tradeoff in mind.
- If your dashboard title contains special characters such as foreign language characters, the browser tab will now recognize those characters instead of replacing them with question marks.
- For a stacked bar chart if you set it to stack as a percent and turn on the data labels, the data label will show the % and the hover tooltip will show the raw data. Previously was flipped.
- Added a date format to pivot table YYYY-Q, allows you to show year and quarter and sort based on the year.
- We made it easier to resize custom HTML widgets on the dashboard.
- You can insert a token into a widget description and it will display the actual value instead of the token syntax.
- Fixed self serve analytics bug that would clear the sorting field every time you adjust something in the metrics, groupings or filters.
- Fixed pivot column sort setting.
- Fixed all heatmap chart settings.
- Removed some settings from Pie and Donut charts that were inapplicable to this chart type to clean up UI.
- Fixed drilldowns for GeoMaps.
- Fixed Slack alerts not persisting.