- Added caching option to direct queries. When you select this option your queries and widgets will show cached data while they are updating with realtime data.
- Patched XSS issue in User Settings.
- Added date filter option "Last N" to dashboard and widget filters. For example Last 100 days or last 120 minutes.
- Added management API command to delete multiple queries: /query/removeQueries?ids=1,2,3,4
- Added stacking option to bar chart to make it function like the stacked column chart.
- Fixed bug on grid widgets when you create an aggregation and select the setting "Aggregation on Top" sorting the grid will no longer send the aggregation to the bottom row it will stay at the top.
- All Redshift tables will appear in the data explorer.
- Legend Show/Hide setting fixed on pie and donut charts.
- Fixed "From _ to _" date filters.