- Enhanced UI for Dataset Management: You can now seamlessly transition from Query > Dataset > Visualization in an intuitive interface. The dataset management page includes a diagram that maps all of your assets, ability to execute queries and create linked datasets, create visualizations, alerts and reports, manage data types and more, all in one place. Watch the tutorial:
- Schema for Snowflake Data sources: Improves join capabilities, automatically detects related foreign keys between tables and allows users to predefine join keys upfront. The connection between the datasources is automatically reflected when querying.
- Email Reports: You can now schedule email reports to only send on weekdays.
- Edit Query from Dashboard: Added edit query button to widget dropdown menu.
- Customized Widget Menu: Widget menu section to widget settings, allows you to customize the icons displayed in the widget header and options available in the widget dropdown menu. Defaults to all ON but toggle off to disable: widget title, analyze (self serve analytics), alerts, filters, drilldowns, data export, data diagram, share, refresh, maximize, and remove from dashboard.
- Comparisons: NLP 'compare' command fixed. Ie: "Compare sales this quarter vs last quarter".
- Fixed Widget Positions (Beta): In Dashboard settings toggle this option on to allow widgets to be placed anywhere on the dashboard. Toggle off (default) the widgets will be gravitate to the top of the dashboard.