- Query: Added new Join Types and Hints for joining queries with very large workloads.
- Alerts: Made some changes to Trigger and Dataset Update alerts: the ability to clone existing alerts and added support templates in messages such as
%DATASET_LAST_UPDATE%- timestamp was last updated,
%ALERT_CONDITION%- any C9QL applied to Alerts configuration,
%DATASET_NAME%- dataset name configured in Alert,
%FREQUENCY%- time-frequency alert was configured to execute
- Widgets: Exposed more functionality of the custom widgets including some internal libraries used, such as Highcharts. Some implemented examples here.
- Query: Resolved an issue when previewing a query with multiple parameterized runtime tokens.
- Dashboard: Some users received errors when deleting dashboards. No more of that.