- NLP: We heard you say you wanted an input on which datasets to use with Natural Language Processing (NLP). We've simplified the experience so now you can choose where to direct your NLP query: within all dataset in a Dashboard or Across all datasets in your account.
- Management API: We've enhanced the experience of extracting or pulling your Knowi dataset from a cached or direct query with the addition of a new endpoint. And yep, you can pass in runtime parameters, as you would from the browser.
NOTE: The previous Data Access API will be deprecated in the upcoming months.
- Overall performance tuning focused on widget rendering and visualization engine. That's never a bad idea!
- Widgets: Fixed an issue with the secondary y-axis not working with certain chart types.
- Filters: Fixed a bug relating to UNIX dates dating beyond 1970.
- Alerts: Fixed an issue with alerts to Slack. Nothing should ever get in the way of your trigger notifications and we get it.
- SSO: Resolved issues when deleting SSO user with the SSO API
- Filters: Using drill-downs as a pass-through filter were never meant to be editable, we've made certain of that.