- We heard you loud and clear, now you can bookmark your favorite dashboards for quick access
- Widgets: There comes a time you want multiple fields on a Y-Axis without grouping columns, well, say no more.
- Revamped the PDF exporting experience. If we've done our jobs right, it should be faster and well seamless
- Query: Made it easier to expand the code editor when editing a query
- Widget: Now you can trigger an action in Threshold widget with the addition of an onclick handler event
- Roles/Permission: Sometimes you might want to restrict certain users/groups from sharing an asset or creating a dashboard/widget share URL, well now you can with a custom role
- Management API: you can now see which assets and users belong with groups and auto-share attributes
- Some small bug fixes and improvements to keep Knowi running smoothly.
- Widgets: Footnotes should now work on supported widget types
- Widgets: Fixed issue with date-picker Types on Pivot Tables configuration
- Widgets: Grid column header names should now show, even when you have too many columns