Analyze Mode now available for embedded use cases
We have added the ability to now include Ad hoc analysis capabilities for embed use cases (via Analyze mode). The embed API also has also been update to include this new option.
- Custom Roles & Permissions
We are pleased to announce that the product now supports the creation of custom user roles and permissions.
- Added support for Amazon Elasticsearch Service authentication
- Moved the chart png download icon to the widget settings bar instead of being on the chart itself
- Added the ability to use the 'between' operator when utilising conditional formatting on the Datagrid 2 chart type
- Added the ability to turn bar chart data labels on or off
- Fixed an issue with the text boxes for widget and dashboard share pop ups not being read only
- Fixed an issue with ordering on the Pivot table chart type
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Search option for the Datagrid 2 chart type not working if coming from Analyze Mode
- Fixed an issue with the alignment of modifying visualization settings from the Preview grid
- Fixed an issue with bubble charts not rendering correctly