- Dashboard & Widget Filters
The filtering functionality present on both the dashboards and widgets been totally re-designed. The new design helps users slice and dice their data more effectively and with ease.
- Added a compare function to the Natural Language Processing feature. Users can now perform compare computations, such as compare the average close this year vs last year
- Fixed an issue with widgets showing ERROR and widget settings then becoming non responsive
- Fixed an issue with Data Grid 2 not loading more data upon scroll
- Fixed an issue with Data Grid 2 search not working after a scroll
- Fixed an issue with analyze mode not clearing the 'no data found' message upon filter application