- Runtime query parameters - Date range support
Runtime parameters can be applied to Direct query modes to apply run time parameters into query (or datasource configuration). This is used for dynamic parameters into query either through filters via the UI or behind the scenes at a user level.
- Warehouse Retention Strategy
With ElasticStore usage, the overwrite strategy provides you powerful control on how the data is updated for the dataset when the query is run. The retention overwrite strategy for a date type field can be defined by specifying how far back in time we would like to keep our data. The retention period can be defined in the Time Unit format.
For example, Date-1m will remove all existing rows in our elastic-store which have Date field's value less than 1 month before the MIN value of the incoming data's Date field. This can also be used in conjunction with our existing field value overwrite (#3) above.
For example, to add retention of 3 months to the example in #3 above, we just need to make the Overwrite Strategy to be Date, EventType, Date-3m
- Custom HTML Widget Export
Support for the PDF export of custom HTML widgets has been added
- Fixed an issue with an exported PDF having an additional blank page present
- Fixed an issue with Connected Widget drilldowns not refreshing correctly
- Fixed an issue with custom global HTML header code disappearing from the configuration box from within User Settings
- Addressed an issue with the custom global header not being present on a shared URL dashboard
- Fixed an issue with date formats on the Pivot table chart type
- Fixed an issue with ordering on the Pivot table chart type