- Machine Learning Data Preparation
We have introduced a Data Preparation wizard into our Machine Learning module that will guide the user through suggested steps necessary to ensure that their training datasets are ready for subsequent model generation.
This includes the presentation of statistical meta-data about the training dataset along with the ability to rescale, remove outliers, create dummy variables and impute values.
We have incorporated a new pagination type that allows for the return of the count of total pages to load. The main call then iterates over the number of pages returned.
- Fixed an issue with the Query Status popup sometimes not appearing
- Fixed an issue with the Save and Run Now button disappearing after editing direct query
- Addressed an issue with the Query Save as Draft button disappearing when a save error is encountered
- Fixed an issue with the Date order by field after an outer join join (outer join) where each side of the side has dates of different data types (eg, Date and Timestamp)
- Fixed an issue where stacked column widgets with the secondary Y-axis did not display the tool tip
- Fixed an issue with not being able to change the cell format for a drilldown widget after entering through the parent widget
- Addressed an issue with the agent listing page date sorting
- Removed the persistent 'Duplicate Widget' message that was been presented upon creation of a query
- Fixed an issue with CONTAINS in Analyze mode