- Community Site
We have revamped our current documentation site to include a Community portal that will allow you to post questions on key Knowi topics. If you are a Knowi power user, then feel free to answer a few posts yourself!
The 'What's New' section contains our product release notes and the 'Knowledge Base' section contains the product documentation.
- Share Widget Enhancements
The Share widget functionality has been enhanced to now allow the user to now perform the following:
- Share with a Secure URL (including Management API updates to allow for the creation of a shareWidget url)
- Accept user content filters for additional data level restrictions
- Creation of global and personal filters
- The ability to export widget data to CSV
- Fixed an issue with filter values not being refreshed on the query generation page
- Addressed an issue with missing decimal places in the column chart type
- Addressed an issue with having to click outside of the magic suggest area for a query filter to persist in the query generation section
- Fixed an issue with the query generation date filter value not being sent through to the query for certain datasources
- Addressed an issue with Epoch time being displayed in the floating tooltip rather than date
- Removed the right edge gap that appears when maximising a widget