- Creation of temporary tables
Temporary table creation support has been added for all temporary table permissible relational datasources that are supported by the system. The use of temporary tables can help with query performance in some cases.
- Pivot table sorting and aggregation
The following enhancements have been made to the Pivot Table visualizaiton chart type:
- the ability to sort on columns
- the ability to specify the data formats of all attributes
- the ability to now average table data
- Query Save
The system has been enhanced to stay on the edit query page when 'Save' is selected as opposed to taking the user back to the query list. The 'Save & Run Now' option will, however, still take the user to the Query List page where they can check on the status of the query.
- Fixed an issue with the Cloud9QL error messaging being obscured in the Filter settings
- Fixed an issue with the secondary Y-axis not displaying for column, stacked and bar visualisation types
- Addressed an issue with widgets settings sometimes not persisting