- C9QL Encrypt/Decrypt Function The ability to encrypt and decrypt Cloud9QL has been added into the product. This caters for the case when your data needs to be obfuscated for storing.
Resend User Invites
The system has been enhanced to allow for the resending of user invites. An Admin user can now select the invited user(s) requests and elect to resend the invitation to join Knowi.
- Made some enhancements on the error messages presented to the user from the Query page.
- Fixed an issue with the Query status not showing the appropriate icon for when a query is direct
- Addressed an issue with a saved Machine Learning model disappearing after saving
- Fixed an issue with Save and Run not displaying approriately
- Fixed an issue with Save as Drat losing any grid adhoc analysis
- Fixed an issue with not being able to preview each join if using a REST API
- Removed the issue of the Machine Learning section persisting on the datasource edit page
- Fixed an issue with machine learning not being removed when clicked