- Query Cancel
The system now supports the ability to cancel a running query. The behavior of this action depends upon datasource type and may not result in the ability to actually kill the query on the database itself. However, the thread that is executing the query will be interrupted, thereby allowing it to disconnect and return. A new run of the same query can then be executed.
- Re-Ordering Join Elements
The system has been enhanced to now allow for the ability to reorder Join sections within a query.
- Expanded the size of the Cloud9QL text box on the Email Report page
- Addressed a search issue on the Machine Learning dataset selector
- Fixed an issue with the email report schedule not being editable
- Fixed an issue with the modification of Steps on the Analyze Grid whereby it was not allowing modification if no data was being returned for a particular step