- Email Reporting Webhooks & Slack Channel Support
It is now possible to submit dashboards and corresponding CSV data into an API as an alternative distribution method. Reports and supporting CSV data can also be sent to one or more Slack channels.
- Data Explorer Field Search
It is now possible to search for specific fields within your datasource using the Data Explorer. This also supports the searching of all nested fields.
- API Pagination
Modified the API pagination function to be able to also supporting a next page url parameter. This enhances the current method of using a page token such as a page number of specific flag
- Preview Performance Improvement
Previewing data on the query page has been improved. If a dataset contains a large number of legends, then the system will default to grid output and not attempt to detect the most appropriate visualisation to display.
- Fixed an issue where changes to a cloned widget were also being reflected in the source widget
- Fixed a widget drilldown issue where the navigation back to the original widget was not working as expected.
- The date token, $c9_today was being displayed in the filter, instead of the textual representation. This has been addressed.
- Addressed an issue with Add Function where additional underscores were being added to the derived column name
- Fixed an issue on the Query page where the page will scroll up if Preview Join is selected
- Improved the alignment of the Data Explorer on the page
- Addressed an issue where the selected Donut Chart was defaulting to a Pie Chart
- Modified the Stacked Area chart to only display labels if these have been explicitly turned on in the Settings area