- Widget Sharing
Prior to this release, widgets by themselves could not be shared, unless they were part of a shared dashboard. This has changed and widgets now have the ability to be shared to both users and groups in isolation and in either View or Edit mode.
- Final Cloud9QL Query Step
The ability for Cloud9QL to be applied as a final step in a query has been introduced. Previously, Cloud9QL was only available per join. The option will not appear if there are no joins in the query and no other joins can be added once the final C9QL query has been added. It would need to be removed first.
Preview per Join
The system now supports the ability to preview every step in a join query so that it is easier to troubleshoot and analyze the data at each step.
Modify UI experience for drill down creation
UI improvements have been made to the drill down creation. The system now displays headers for widgets and dashboard for selection, along with a vertical scroll bar.
- Date Filters
Date Range Filters have been improved to more easily allow for the entry of common date selections and custom ranges
- Data Grid Performance Improvements
Performance improvements have been made to the display of data from within a Data Grid
- Filter ImprovementsSeveral improvements have been made in the way dashboard and widget filters are subsequently updated by the user, therefore removing the need for unnecessary mouse clicks. The filter is also applied in place, without a page refresh.
- Personal & Global Filters
The UI has been modified slightly to further differentiate between personal and global filters on a dashboard or widget
- Fixed an issue on the Email Reports page where the Save button was not greyed out after Saving. This would result in duplicate email reports being created.
- Addressed an issue where the wrong icon was displaying when changing the sharing mode from view only to editable.
- Fixed an issue with zero values being displayed on bar charts instead of the required value.
- The Data Explorer search on the Query Edit page is no longer case sensitive