- New User Permission: Access Widget Analyze. This can be used to prevent a set of users from viewing the widget analyze tab, restricting them from being able to ad-hoc the dataset via drag and drop or NLP.
- New C9 token: $c9_user_timezone. This token can be used in a C9 query to dynamically pass through the user’s timezone.
- REST API: new option in datasource to reference the response headers when configuring pagination.
- Fixed a bug in widget settings causing existing configurations to be cleared when editing and saving settings.
- When cloning a widget or dashboard the applied filter settings will also be copied over to the clone.
- Fixed ability to test run slack alerts.
- Fixed bug causing filters not to work when a user double clicks the apply button.