- Secure Share URL UI: New UI for generating secure share URLs.
- Allows unique secure URL hashes with encrypted filters that can be used to test embedded secure url’s or pass to clients.
- Note that this requires SSO/Secure URL’s to be enabled for your account.
- Video: https://www.loom.com/share/1370dc640dc14fc3a05aa12d41a63330?sid=2d5a9d4b-c219-4b9f-97ce-86506e4a690b
Asset sharing UI. Re-designed.This applies to widgets, dashboards, queries, alerts, reports, and datasources. (3013)
- Visualization templates: Allows you to predefine visualizations that are produced from certain NLP prompts. This will show the same visualization for similar questions you ask the data or in the analysis mode.
- Example: For the prompt “Show me sent, bounced weekly by customer” We can create a template where sent is displayed as a bar chart with bounced as a secondary line chart. Now for similar questions, like total sent, bounced by customer for Facebook weekly, the same chart template will be shown. (1505)
- Force Direct Query by Default: When set at the datasource level, the queries will always be direct, without non-direct options. Currently available on SQLServer data sources. (2615)
- New Management API endpoint: GET /api/1.0/dashboards/<objectId>/share
- Allows you to easily pull share properties associated with a dashboard (groups / users shared to) (3023)
- Optimized User Settings to load much quicker. (2618)
- Fixed bug causing some dashboards to crash in smaller windows. (3012)
- Fixed bug where when deleting a user their reports still point to the deleted account. (3006)
- Fixed datagrid sparklines for the spline area setting. (2970)
- Fixed Salesforce authentication to be able to refresh token if the previous token has expired. (3022)
- Fixed x-axis scrolling for datagrid heatmap visualizations (3010)