- We have updated the look and feel of the dashboard settings to make it more streamlined and so the UI covers up less of the dashboard. (2984)
- We have added a color gradient option to datagrid conditional formatting options. Select your Min and Max colors (median color option available if you want a three color gradient) and your cells will be highlighted based on the value of the cell compared to the values in the rest of the column. (2964)
- When previewing join segments the preview will now display a count for the number of rows and columns selected. This will help users verify the data in their joins. (2752)
- You can now configure run time parameters to be optional which means it will select all values by default.
- To optionally use a runtime parameter: 1. Set the token default value to * 2. Prepend |$ at the start of optional section 3. Append $| at the end of optional section
- When creating a custom HTML widget, you can expand the code input box to full screen. (2802)
- For most widgets, when hovering with your mouse over a widget with a drilldown the cursor will switch from an arrow to a finger to indicate that the widget is clickable. (2601)
- NLP can now handle arithmetic equations.
- Fixed issue where a wide ranging dashboard filter may take president over a narrow ranging widget filter, now the widget will respond to both filters and only show data matching both dashboard and widget filter criteria.
- Fixed drag and drop analyze for Firefox browser. (2993)
- When in widget settings, we fixed an issue causing the preview to ignore drilldown filters applied to the widget. (2992)
- Fixed clear all values option in filters where the filter uses the auto-suggestion from another dataset setting. (2981)
- Fixed ability to change the order of join segments in a query. (2958)
- When you have a field with long strings on a secondary X-axis we now wrap the text. (2911)
- Fixed the calendar UI on the custom date filter date picker. (3000)
- When assigning a user a default dashboard we fixed the dropdown to show the dashboard names instead of their IDs. (2995)
- Fixed widget setting search bar from overlapping text.