- Improvements to widget ‘Analyze’:
- Better Error handling: Displays detailed error messages indicating the cause of any errors during analysis, save and multi-steps.
- Previously, if the order by columns were not present in the metrics section, an error would occur, which can be confusing. Now, we automatically add these columns to the metrics section when detected.
- When saving changes to analyze we will verify the widget ID as a safety check when multiple Knowi tabs are open in the background.
- When your session times a popup will now appear across the platform and to prompt the login again. (2761)
- Regular expression search capability in Google Analytics 4 datasource (2868)
- External Auth: Logins via external auth, such as with SAML now support the RelayState query parameter. With RelayState, users can be redirected to a URL of the external auth administrators choice, such as a particular dashboard. (2883)
- NLP text box can now fit longer sentences. (2884) [Gif]
- Fixes for widget analyze UI for mobile. (2885)
- Fixed bug in Mgmt API create query, dataset input will now be filled properly. (2881)
- Widget C9QL will now show an error message to notify the user of incorrect syntax. (2865)