- When typing in the NLP search bar it will underline key inputs and color coordinate it to Metrics, Groupings, Filters, Sorting. This will help you verify the NLP is doing the correct operation. (2864)
- Added ‘Combine Dimensions’ option to Cloudwatch queries to set multiple dimensions per metric. (2861)
- On-prem installations can replace Knowi favicon on their browser tab and other locations. (2867)
- Pivot table updated:. User can now set the width of the first column by dragging it wider or narrower. Column aggregations (sum, avg etc) will not be shown on default, but can be turned on by checking ‘Show operation name’ setting. (2857)
- Datagrid Heatmaps: You can now sort both the X and Y axes in widget settings. Also removed the extra decimal from the Y-axis. (2838)
- Widget filter → Cloud9QL: Error message shown for an invalid Cloud9QL query.
- Fixed bug with Cloudwatch where it auto-filled C9QL on new queries. (2853)
- Fixed overlapping buttons in query builder for Open AI datasources. (2866)