- InstantSights: Our new Natural Language Generation feature, that spits out insights, anomalies, predictions etc. in plain english from any widget.
- To enable the feature, go to Settings → InstantSights to enable.
- When enabled, widgets will have an InstantSights icon when placed into a dashboard. This will compute and generate insights when clicked.
- Generated Insights can be customized using the settings icon.
- This can be turned off at the widget level via Widget Settings.
- Documentation: https://knowi.com:9443/docs/instant-sights.html
- Also accessible via our Management API: https://www.knowi.com/docs/managementAPI.html#InstantSight
- A new widget type that will allow you collect insights across multiple widgets to summarize and display it.
- Ability to create your own customized insights (with formulas, templates etc).
It’s early days yet for this feature, but we believe it holds a lot of promise. Feedback welcome!
We’ll put out a video on this shortly.
- Dataset Management Page Usage Tab will now display all the derived datasets and any queries that use the dataset as a join segment. (2730)
- When a query is first run (beyond the initial 10k), the query run status was not accurately displayed. Now we indicate that the query that is in the process of running (2682)
- Drilldowns can now pass null values through the drill down filter. (2738)
- Sharing an alert with a user allows that user to make edits to the alert. (2765)
- TigerGraph implementation updates and enhancements