Another action packed release this week!
You can send dashboards in image format instead of (or in addition to) PDF Email reports.
Query AI Assist updates. A number of new features are now available in the query interface with Open AI:
- Explain Query: Analyzes the query and explains it in plain English.
- Find Issues: Analyzes the query and finds potential issues/bugs.
- Syntax Help: When you need a helping hand query syntax (works like a built in StackOverFlow)
- Generate Query: Generates queries from plain English for the current datasource dialect.
- (Note: Existing customers must enable OpenAI Integration at the bottom of User Settings)
Added native integration for InfluxDB v2. Support Influx Cloud and Flux queries. (2667)
- PostgreSQL now shows materialized views in the query data explorer. (2696)
- When you configure a Drilldown on a Pivot table you can now set the drilldown filter based on a field configured as a pivot column. (2701)
- User specified data preview limit will persist when you make changes to widget filter C9QL, previously would reset preview limit to default. (2506)