- Added in user messaging that alerts the user that modifying or removing an intermediary step in a workflow could affect the overall query result.
- CSV data sources are created as widgets within the system by default. We have made this clearer by adding messaging to that effect.
- Added the ability to have an admin user set whether a user and/or group has dashboard filtering permissions that are either:
- global (any filter change affects all users), or
- local (any filter change only applies to their own view of the data
This can be achieved through the combination of the View/Edit feature on the user screen set to VIEW and the dashboard Lock Filter setting set to ON
- Fixed an issue with the date slider being missing and the date selector persisting after close of the modal box
- Fixed an issue where changing the type from an integer to a string to remove a comma resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue where a widget has lots of fields, the save button on the data type dialog was hidden
- Fixed a formatting issue when changing the hover decimal places setting in a graph the tool tip
- Removed a date element from hover where not required