Aggregations & Filters
- Drag & Drop fields into the Grouping/Dimensions area that you want to segment by (This will auto-add the field into the Fields/Metrics area).
- Add the field to aggregate into the Fields/Metrics section.
- From the pop-up, select the aggregate option.
- Add any optional filters as needed.
- Optionally, change the widget type/settings to modify the visualization settings.
- Add limit by entering the number of rows to be returned by the query after any sort of criteria has been performed. Leave blank to bring back all rows.