- Save as Draft
The system now offers the ability to save a query in progress without creating an associated dataset and widget.
- Whitelisted IP Support for Dashboard Sharing
A new Dashboard url sharing option has been added which will control access from specific IP addresses or hostnames. To distribute to any host, then the field should be left blank.
- UTF-8 CSV export
The data download function has been enhanced to support the exporting of data in UTF-8 format.
- JS Embed API changes
An option has been added into the JS Embed API that allows for auto-sizing of content based upon the full height of the dashboard. This is achieved by setting the following parameter to true (it is set to false by default):
autoHeight: false (auto adjusts the height of the dashboard to the div)
- Fixed an issue with the query join builder where it did not populate the key field option list after the second join.
- Addressed an issue with the Dashboard Settings dialogue box not scrolling back to the top after the user selects 'save' .
- Fixed an issue with the visualisation selector after switching widget type.
- The widget type selected below the data grid now persists the chosen visualisation preview type.
- Fixed several Waterfall chart issues, including the grand total and intermediate totals not displaying when selected and colours not persisting.
- Addressed an issue with timezone conversion.