- Count Aggregation Added to Data Grid options
The system now supports a Count option for column aggregation on the Data Grid. The user is also now able to select multiple aggregations per column.
- Hive support
The system now supports the Apache Hive data warehouse as a data source.
Analyze Mode, when selected on a widget, now opens in full screen mode without the widget displayed in the top right corner. This allows the user to access the underlying results data more quickly for on-going manipulation. The ability to then select and configure an associated visualization can then be accessed using the chart icon on the top right hand side. When clicked, it will show the current format with the data grid at the bottom and the visualization settings and selected visualization presented on demand at the top.
- Improved the dashboard loading time and added an In Progress indicator
- A horizontal scroll bar on the Data Grid appears if columns are resized to larger than 100% width
- Category search has been optimised on the query list page
- The Gauge visualisation has been enhanced to allow for custom formatting of the display.
- Fixed a linkage problem with a C9QL documentation page
- Fixed an issue with the Cancel and Save buttons disappearing from view when creating a filter with multiple elements.
- Fixed an issue with the Cancel and Save buttons disappearing from view when creating a drill down with multiple elements
- Addressed an issue with the queryStr field in the Management API not functioning correctly for the widget endpoint