- Column Statistics available from Data Grid
The ability to view statistical data for numerical columns on a data grid widget is now available
- New Data Grid Formatting Options
The Data Grid now has the option to more easily format numerical and date columns. Options include currency, date, percent and decimal place formatting.
- When cloning a query, the system now prepends the original query name with 'copy of' for clarity. This can then be over-written.
- The user is now able to zoom in on a Scatterplot, found on the Data Interactions page
- The option now exists to be able to change the minimum width on the Grid by dragging the column divider. Any change will also persist for the grid in question.
- The Data View option found on the data Management grid has been enhanced to be a larger, pop-out screen with minimum column width of 50 px and the ability to resize column by column, if needed.
- Addressed an issue with data grid aggregations not appearing if no grouping was selected
- Fixed an issue where a grouping did not inherit the associated format (e.g., currency and/or precision, etc)
- Addressed an issue where sorting did not work as expected, if the grid had a grouping.