- Statistical Data Overview
The system now allows the user to view statistical metadata about their datasets such as total number of rows and columns, max. and min. values, mean and standard deviation. The dataset overview can be viewed by selecting the bar chart icon on the Analyze Grid. Pairwise scatterplots of the interaction of each data variable with it's peer are also available from the overview. Individual column data can be accessed by selecting the icon on the column header itself.
- Cloud9QL Function Auto Complete
When adding a function in Analyze or preview modes, the system now gives a dropdown list of C9QL functions available along with autocomplete capability.
- Result Limit
The user now has the ability to limit the results displayed and subsequently made available for download and analysis from the Analyze Grid/Preview functions. This is useful for such operations as retrieval of the top or bottom 'n' rows, based upon a certain sort criteria. Leaving this field blank will retrieve all rows as defined by the source query
- The data grid in the query view can now be expanded to take up the whole screen
A message now appears in the Query Editor panel to indicate that any changes made in the Query Editor panel will not be reflected in the Query Builder panel.
The vertical dashboard scrollbar has been removed if the dashboard fits within the space available.
- The following icons have been changed on the Analyze and Preview grids:
- the download to CSV icon
- the refresh (clear analysis) icon
- Any conditional formatting that has been applied to a grid will now carry forward into a subsequent PDF export
- Fixed an issue where the time series navigator option was not checked as ON by default.