- Multiple sizes for query preview
The system now allows the user to select the number of rows to retrieve when performing a Preview from the Query page. The options are 100, 1000, 10000 or unlimited. If the query already has a limit, then unlimited would equal that pre-set limit.
- Added a 'reset zoom' option that allows the user to reset the zoom level for time series data when the time series navigator is hidden
- Added 'does not equal' as an operand in the conditional grid formatting options
- Modified the data type management alignment on the widget to neatly show datatypes when the field names are of varying lengths
- Modified the Add Function input area to be a text box
- Fixed an issue where the secondary x-axis was not working
- Fixed an issue with setting the minimum width on a data grid
- Address an issue with a Custom HTML widget displaying in grid form, if the widget was shared.