- Default Dashboard
The system now allows for a user to specify a default dashboard to display upon log in.
- Conditional Formatting
The data grid now supports conditional formatting of colors based upon content value.
- CSV data refresh
Upon upload of CSV data, it is now possible to select whether the data should refresh an existing CSV dataset or create a new one. This is found under the Advanced Options link.
- For clarification, we have changed the query status messaging from 'unknown' to 'running'
- A Session Inactivity warning message has now been implemented
- The Invite User dialog box now closes after the invite action is taken
- When a user accepts an account invite, the entry of a phone number is now optional
- The Alert dialog height has been increased
- Fixed an issue where resizing of data grid columns was not being persisted
- Fixed an issue where the Data Explorer was not listing the fields for a Knowi datasource query
- Fixed an issue where the filter entry would freeze if changing the selection criteria
- Widget filter hint text is now more visible
- Fixed an issue where Report name and query were removed upon editing a query
- The Alert Setup dialogue box no longer loses content if user clicks away
- Nested elements are now being shown when editing a query
- Fixed an issue with the back button not appearing in IE
- Fixed an issue with the Time column not appearing on a PDF export
- A dashboard can now be filtered on column that is a boolean