- Concealment Processing (Report by User)
The system now allows for an Admin user to run reports as a user with lesser privileges.
- Multi-value user filter support
The system now allows for multiple data values to be passed into queries upon user login
- Machine Learning Regression Model Support
The Knowi Machine Learning module has been enhanced to support regression model creation.
- Bulk delete options
It is now possible for an authorised user to select datasources, queries and widgets for bulk deletion
- Clarified charts by removing the superfluous date fields that were present in the top right hand corner.
Improved the Query Listing page by ensuring that queries are listed in date created date descending order by default
- The system can now support the aggregation of data within nested arrays
- Fixed an issue whereby the time axis changed upon PDF export
- Fixed a grid view issue where commas in large numbers were not being persisted if a decimal point was present
- An issue with the dashboard drill-down 'back' option not working correctly has been addressed
- Fixed an issue with the Data Explorer not displaying fields for Know data sources
- Fixed an issue whereby cloning a query removes the query name