- Snowflake Integration
Knowi has added native integration with Snowflake, a cloud-based SQL data warehouse.
- Full dataset export from Preview Pane
The 'export to CSV' option from within the Preview Pane now exports the whole dataset and not just the limit set in the Preview area itself.
- Management API Team modification enhancements
Modified the Management API to allow administrators to see and change team user groups, even without the need to belong to the group
- Scheduled Report Confirmation
The system now presents a confirmation upon the successful scheduling of a report
- Datasource Search
When adding a new query, the system now supports a way to search for the required Data source. The Data sources are also ordered by type, for ease of use.
- Fixed issues with the Bubble chart not showing the x-axis and also showing date in epoch form
- Cloning a query and then pasting in SQL no longer removes the query name
- Performance has been tuned when saving data type changes on large datasets
- Fixed an issue with CSV's not process special characters in the header row
- Behavioural issues with the Threshold Visualization not recognising the limit value have been fixed
- Fixed an intermittent delivery issue with the report scheduler
- Fixed an issue with the C9QL Inject function where it was inserting too many values per time slot
- Emailing a CSV now includes the .csv extension
- Fixed an issue with Widget Analyze where, if the widget had a lot of data, the bottom grid would display the data from the previous time the widget was loaded.
- Addressed minor formatting issues on Custom Widget creation