- Loop JOIN
The system now supports the concept of a Loop JOIN. This type of join allows the user to perform the following:
- Execute and retrieve the results for the first part of the join
- For each row from the result set above, extract the template value, update the second query in the join, execute it then combine the result with the current row.
- Simple Threshold (KPI) Visualization
A new visualization has been introduced that allows for the simple tracking of your key metrics. It allows for immediate visualization of whether a particular metric is on track by allowing the user to set a color change threshold.
- Ability to share a widget by itself
A Share icon has been added into the widget settings that allows a user to share a widget by itself (rather than being part of a dashboard), either with a link, or via the iframe embed
- Ability to control axis ordering
The system now supports the ability to dictate the y-axis display order (+ve to -ve, -ve to +ve)
- Tree Map Enhancements
Updated the Tree Map visualization to support categories, subcategories and a customized color pallet.
- Changing Dashboard Filters While Loading
To enhance performance, the system now allows for dashboard filters to be changed while the widgets are still loading.
- Value Display for Pie and Donut Charts
Enabled support for display of values/percentages within pie charts & donut charts. The option is available under "More Settings" (Data Label).
- Empty Filter Support
The system now supports the ability for empty filters to exist on both dashboards and widgets. This allows for the user to select a particular filter value (as previously) or reset back to 'all values' if left blank
- Indexes are no longer removed when re-running a query
- Fixed the zoom issue when mousing over a cluster map
- A dashboard date range filter issue has been fixed
- Fixed an issue where line charts were plotting NULL values