- Setting the Filter Audience
The system now offers the following options when setting filters at both the Dashboard and the Widget level. These are:
- Set as personal filter (this filter will be seen by you only)
- Set as global filter (for Admins and Dashboard Owners and will set this filter as the default filter for all users)
- Reset filter (resets any personal filters back to the global default set by the Admin or Owner)
Pressing 'Save' directly (without expanding the dropdown) will, by default, set the filter selection as a Personal Filter.DASHBOARD EXAMPLE:
- New C9QL Parse Function
A JSON string Parse function has been added into the C9QL library. This function can be used to convert the string into an object for further manipulation and processing.
- Changing Dashboard Filters Before Loading
The system has been enhanced to allow for the modification of dashboard filters without requiring dashboard to load first.
- REST datasource authentication enhancement
User ID and password fields have been added into the REST datasource for basic authentication. If present, the base64 encoded hash will be automatically passed into all requests.
- Runtime Parameter Labels and Display
Runtime Parameters now have the ability to have a descriptive user-friendly label added and these will now be displayed on the top of any associated widget or dashboard dashboard if a label is present